Some Survival Tips For Surviving A Tornado.
- Be always advised when a Tornado is near. There are great apps for your phone to keep you informed.
- Protect your head. If you don’t have some kind of helmet, get something like a pan or strainer from the kitchen.
- Don’t think a bathtub is Safe… it’s NOT. They used to be made from cast iron and heavy, now their not heavy enough.
- Get in a inner room closet with no windows. Shut the door and stay low. Lots of blankets and pillows will make it more comfortable.
- If your traveling Don’t stop under a bridge or underpass. Too dangerous to be sucked out.
- Get in a low ditch and (protect your children if you have any with you). Travel away from the tornado as fast as you can…
- Having a few survival things in your car is good. Flashlights, blankets, small tarp, first aid kit, drinking water, etc. (do your homework)
- Emergency food and water, and survival things for your home.
We all keep this First Aid Kit available in our home and also in all our vehicles. Click below to order your now…
Thank you Inside Edition for this helpful video. Be Safe and Prepared out there!