Survival Hacks for Surviving a Tornado.
- Basement with inner closet is ideal. If not closet cover with something to keep things from hitting you. Hunker Down!
- Try to get helmets or something to protect your head. Especially children.
- No basement? A inner closer and protection.
- Keep informed with storm app. on phone.
- Survival food and water.
- Survival food and water in your vehicle.
- Traveling when tornado is close? Try to get away from storm, if not get in ditch and hunker down in lowest spot.
- Watch video for some of the ways to stay safe in a tornado or storm.
One of the items we keep in our home and every vehicle we have is this First Aid Kit. It has come in handy some many times! Click on link below to get this First Aid Kit.
Thank you Kevin Lighty for this helpful video… Be Safe and stay prepared.