Peppermint Oil Benefits and Remedies for Health.
There are over 1000 medical studies alone on peppermint essential oil that prove it helps your digestive track, improves breath, and fights cancer. What makes peppermint so powerful is the compound in it called menthol, which helps reduce inflammation and acts as an antioxidant.
Watch video to see how to use for each benefit.
- 1200 studies on Peppermint Oil alone proving how beneficial this oil is.
- Digestive tract like irritable bowl syndrome,
- Breath, or natural toothpaste,
- Smelling peppermint oil naturally increases energy levels,
- Open airways for both bronchitis and asthma,
- Eliminates headaches,
- Muscle rubs.
Thank you Dr. Josh Axe for sharing with us. Very informative video! Looking forward to many more videos from you…
One of the best Books we’ve found lately for Natural Remedies is The Lost Book of Remedies.
The Lost Book of Remedies is helping Americans achieve curative self-sufficiency even in the darkest times by saving the lost remedies of our grandparents.
Really Cool. Check out below…