Tips for the skin to fade dark spots/ hyper-pigmentation with essential oils.
- Make sure you are careful to not use too much of a concentrated essential oil, and only a couple drops will work.
- Can add oils to your already face or skin cream.
- Jojoba oil, argon oil to make a good base to start.
- Apricot seed oil or safflower oil also makes a good base.
- Find at local grocery or health food stores.
- A 2% dilution = 12 drops of essential oil for every 1 ounce of carrier oil. Dilute more for sensitive skin.
- Rose-hip oil.
- Frankincense oil.
- Lemon oil or citrus oils, but these can cause skin sensitivity to the sun. So use these at night.
- Bergamot oil, also regulates melatonin.
- Carrot seed oil.
- Sandalwood oil.
Thank you simplecaresteph for your information.