Forgotten Body Places for Essential Oil Healing… THE NAVEL
Our Navel, (Nabhi), is an amazing gift that our Creator has given us. According to science , the first part created after conception is the navel. After it is created, it joins the mother’s placenta through the umbilical cord. Our Navel is surly an amazing thing. All our veins are connected to our navel, which makes it the focal point of our body. The belly button is life itself!
The “pechoti” is behind the navel, which has more than 72,000 veins. The total amount of blood vessels we have in our body is equal to double the circumference of the earth. We knew that to lower the temperature to the babies, we put a cotton swab with RUBBING ALCOHOL in the navel, now we know that with ESSENTIAL OILS, it’s better.
Here are a Dozen ways to help your body heal by using oils and other ointments to heal different ailments.
- Applying oil in the navel heals the dryness of the eyes, poor view, the pancreas, the heels, and chapped lips, keeps the face bright, the hair healthier, for knee pain, the chills, lethargy, pain in the joint and dry skin.
- Apply Neem Oil in your belly button- to get rid of stubborn pimples and acne.
- Apply Almond Oil in your belly button- to help achieve a glowing face.
- Apply Mustard Oil in your belly button- to get rid of dry, chapped lips, Will also keep your intestines moving to remove harmful bacteria but keep the good. Actually works as a mild detox.
- Apply Olive Oil or Coconut Oil– to improve your fertility.
- Keep Alcohol dipped cotton on your belly button- to cure a cold, flu and running nose. When a baby has a stomach pain, we put a few drops directly in the navel and we give the massage around the naval a few minutes, the pain is cured. Oil works the same way.
- Keep Brandy-soaked cotton ball on your belly button- to ease menstrual pain and cramps.
- Sesame Oil is used for all types of joint pains. It is also known to strengthen bones. Many parents use this in their children’s bedtime regiment at night.
- Use an equal amount of Mustard Oil and Ginger Oil for upset stomach, bloating, nausea and digestive problems.
- Using warm Ghee improves blood flow to the nervous system and also enhances the immunity system. It cures constipation and build a strong digestive system . It gives relief from joint pain.
- Thyme Oil is anti-spasmodic, it helps relax your arteries and veins, lowering blood pressure and stress to your heart. It may also help strengthen and tone your heart muscles.
- Thyme Oil as a diuretic, may help your body to remove excess water, salr and toxins from your body, helping with weight, blood pressure, digestion, and more.
- Thyme Oil is an expectorant, which means it can help remove mucus from your airways and lungs. Thyme Oil is approved by Germany’s Commission E in the treatment of bronchitis, Whooping cough, and upper respiratory inflammation.
REMEMBER! Thyme Oil is a powerful compound and should not be used directly on your skin, as this can cause a burning sensitization and irritation. It must first be diluted with a carrier oil (like Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, or Almond Oil).
- Lavender Oil is wonderful for relaxing, sleeping , and mentally relaxing from stress.
- Castor Oil, 3 drops in your navel and spread it 11/2 inches around your navel for knee pain, and all joint pain. For tremors and Lethargy, helps with dry skin. Mustard Oil, 3 drops in your navel and spread it one and one-half inch around your navel.
- WHY PUT OIL IN AND AROUND YOUR BELLY BUTTON? YOUR NAVEL CAN DETECT WHICH VEINS HAVE DRIED UP AND BY PUTTING OIL, THOSE NERVES OPEN THEM…
I keep a small jar with the oil required next to my bed and place a few drops in my navel before going to sleep for my knee and joint pain. It really works and seems to also relax me for a good night sleep.
Thyme Essential Oil (Huge 4 oz Bottle) Bulk Thyme Oil – – – Perfect for Aromatherapy, Relaxation, Skin Therapy & More! 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade is what you look for. Click Here for a great price.
PURA D’OR Perfect 10 Essential Oil Wood Box Set 10mL USDA Organic 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Tea Tree-Lemon-Lavender-Sweet Orange-Rosemary-Lemongrass-Frankincense-Peppermint-Eucalyptus-Cedar). CLICK HERE for great price.
Thank you Juanita Nina Aguilar for sharing your information. Thank you everyone for stopping by our website. Take care!