Tips for Healthy Feet.
As we get older our feet change. Here are some tips to keep them healthy.
- Get your shoes sized. Our feet change with age and they grow longer and wider. Correct shoe size is very important!
- Diabetics should utilize diabetic shoes and inserts. Diabetics have special problems that can be helped and corrected with the correct shoes.
- Get your Vitamin D level checked. Bone health is affected by your Vitamin D level. Best way to get Vitamin D is being in the Sun. Be careful to not get too much or we will have other problems in other areas. In moderation.
- Start new exercise programs gradually. Even a little weight training goes a long ways to strengthen bones.
- Women shouldn’t wear high heels all the time. Only when they need to look fashionable. Heels tears the ligaments. If your feet hurt you should see a physician.
One of our favorite things for our feet is a good soak after a long day of being in shoes. Relax and Massage your feet. Check out this Massage Tub.
Foot Bath Massager with Heat – Foot Spa Machine Feet Soaking Tub Features Vibration, Spa Roller Massage Modes, 6 Pressure Node Rollers Stress Relieve Fatigue & Tens, Tired Feet Foot Massager with Heat
Thank you livinghealthchicago for this helpful video.