Breakfast Or Anytime Simple Smoothies That Are Quick And Easy!
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day so get started on the right foot with these simple great tasting smoothie recipes. To share a couple tips to make your smoothie making run smoothly. It’s best to use frozen fruit. The reason is you don’t want to be watering down your smoothie with a whole bunch of ice. Freeze your fruit yourself. We like to freeze our fruit in a single layer on a baking sheet. This prevents it from clumping and sticking together. When it comes to using your blender be sure to add your liquid first near the blades, and. that will help your blender run a little more smoothly. Don’t be afraid to prepackage your smoothies and leave them in the freezer, for a faster get away. Pour these pre-made mixtures into your blender with a little bit of yogurt and some juice and you’re off to your business for the day.
- Sunshine smoothie will start the week strong. Start with a 1/2 a cup of pineapple juice or orange juice. Almond milk works just as well. Add a 1/2 a cup of Greek yogurt. This is going to add much needed protein to keep you feeling fuller. Top it with some tasty fruits like some frozen pineapple, some mango, and some tasty banana. We’re gonna hit it with a little bit of grated ginger just to liven it all up and press blend.
2. Sunshine 2 smoothie. We’re starting with some orange juice, about 1/2 a cup. Add about a 1/2 a cup of Greek yogurt for protein, one peeled orange frozen, half a peach, also peeled and frozen, and finally, one shredded carrot. We love sneaking vegetables into these smoothies when nobody’s looking. They’ll never even taste it.
3. Ruby Red smoothie. Ready for something bright and beautiful like this smoothie that features fresh strawberries, fresh raspberries and watermelon. So delicious. We’re going to mix is up with a little bit of almond milk and some Greek yogurt. I’m using vanilla flavored Greek yogurt for this recipe to your taste.
4. Purple smoothie. What better way to start your day than with a lot of antioxidant goodness? This purple smoothie is so delicious and features some of these most antioxidant rich foods. Into our blender we are adding a 1/2 a cup of pomegranate juice. If you don’t have pomegranate juice, cranberry juice will also work. Add some vanilla flavored Greek yogurt. Add some frozen blueberries and frozen blackberries and even some freshly pitted cherries.
5. Green Goddess smoothie. When it’s best to get some greens into us early for a long day. Let’s start with about a 1/2 a cup of orange juice, a 1/2 a cup of vanilla flavored Greek yogurt, to that we are going to add two peeled and frozen kiwis, and then a whole avocado. This will add some creaminess some texture. You’re going to absolutely love it. You can freeze your avocados. Add a handful of greens (we use spinach) and you won’t even taste them because of the kiwi. Enjoy a day of energy!
Keep in mind that smoothies are an excellent place to improvise. So, once you’ve got these basic recipes down you can add all sorts of things to them like protein powder or hemp seeds, chia seeds, ground flax seed, and any kind of greens.
These smoothies are incredibly delicious and packed full of nutrients. I hope you’ll give them a try and let us know how it goes.
A product that we’ve found to be amazing for eating healthy and getting fit. It really works. Click on the link below –
Doctor Reveals 2 Minute Fat Burning Secret